CoronaVirus- All About Symptoms and Cure
We can see some cases in India of corona virus recently. We should know about it. We should take some prevention as we know prevention is better than cure.
Coronaviruses are transmitted between animals and people. Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Lots of coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.
Common signs of illness include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, the infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and even death.
In India, it is due to some infected foreigners started from Kerala and Bihar. While now it is spreading in Delhi-NCR.
There is nothing to worry about too much on this but we should follow the government instructions.
According to the government, they have generated a do’s and don’s statement. We should follow this.
According to the Government, we should do the following things-
- Practice frequent handwashing.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell.
- Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing and coughing.
- Through used tissues in a closed bin.
- Avoid participating in a large gathering.
- In case any information call to helpline number- 011-23978046
And the don’s according to the government is-
- Don’t have close contact with anyone if suffering from cough and fever.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth too much.
- Don’t split in public.
So, please aware of your friends, family, and closed ones. As we can beat corona if we take care of personal hygiene. Because it spreads from humans to humans also.