How to Approach in Board Exams
The toughest times in a student’s life are here. The board exams, those that haunt the dreams of every 10th and 12th standard student all over the country, are fast approaching. If you belong to this legion, we can understand the range of emotions that you might be feeling right now. A mix of nervousness, anxiety, excitement, joy, and fear rolled all into one- a tantalizing mix, to say the least!
You’ve probably completed the syllabus numerous times, up until now. Want some tips and tricks to help you ace these exams once and for all? You’ve come to the right place!
- Make a timetable for the remaining time that you have. A strict schedule in place will really help you get through your subjects with great ease.
- Practice previous years’ question papers as much as you can. In these crunch times, these are the best tools to help you prepare and catch a feel of the actual board exams.
- Make good use of the 15 minute reading time allotted to you in the exams. Go through the paper thoroughly, and prepare yourself mentally for the questions you plan on answering first, and for those that you want to leave for later.
- Reach the exam hall at least 10 minutes before the allotted time.
- Take regular breaks while studying. This helps to keep your mind relaxed and fresh.
- Explain your answers and difficult concepts to your friends. Doing this will help you understand the concept better yourself.
- Most importantly, just relax! Board exams aren’t the end of the world!
All the best, and we wish you all the success in the world!